7:45-4:45 (Monday- Friday) 8:00-12:00 (every second Saturday)
Unit 1c Jigman Park Alternator Avenue, Montague Gardens 7441 Cape Town
We are an importation company that specializes in bringing the highest quality Italian foodstuff, wine, liquor and catering equipment to the South African market. We have been established since the early 1970s and are headquartered in Johannesburg with offices in Cape Town and Durban to service the restaurant and hospitality industries.
We are looking for a result-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage with prospects customers while maintaining a positive business and customer relation with existing clientele. You will need to provide a complete and appropriate solution for restaurants, supermarkets, delicatessen and other food distributors. We are looking for someone to increase revenue, customer acquisition levels and overall profitability of the company. Knowledge of the liquor and food industry would be beneficial.
We are looking for a sales representative to assist us with growing our distribution network of restaurant and food suppliers in Cape Town. We require someone with a friendly demeanour and positive attitude with a deep passion for sales, who will work proactively and creatively to increase sales, assist with marketing activities and ensure that the business remains wellinformed of industry trends. It would be preferable if the applicant has experienced in the liquor industry with a focus in wine.
● Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
● Promote and sell products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
● Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
● Analyse market’s potential, track sales and status reports
● Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
● Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
● Perform cost- benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
● Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule Requirements
● Proven work experience
● Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
● Excellent knowledge of MS Office
● Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
● Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
● Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
● Relationship management skills and openness to feedback