Webstore Delivery Policy
The following Delivery Policy is only valid for merchandise purchased via the Adriatic Warehouse website (“the Webstore”). This policy has been developed to ensure the accurate and secure delivery of all purchases according to your delivery needs. Should you have any questions with regards to deliveries, please contact us toll free on 0800 007 030.
- Express Delivery (1 to 2 working days) is subject to stock availability, limited to main centres and only applies to items accordingly identified. Orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on the following Monday or Tuesday. In the case of a mixed basket, our standard delivery policy of 3-5 working days will apply.
- We can only deliver products to physical addresses within the borders of the Republic of South Africa, unless otherwise stipulated or agreed upon.
- Standard Deliveries will be made within 3-5 business days upon acceptance of your order.
- Quoted delivery times are a guide only and while Adriatic Ship Supply & Trading Co (Pty)Ltd endeavours to meet the targeted delivery times for both Next Day delivery and Standard deliveries, from time to time factors beyond our control can result in delayed delivery.
- A unique order number will be communicated to you via email which can be used to track the status of your order.
- Your deliveries will be made through our designated courier company, The Courier Guy or by Adriatic Ship Supply & Trading Co (Pty)Ltd. For information on their Terms and Conditions, refer to www.thecourierguy.co.za.
- Once you have indicated your address and you have received confirmation of your order, we regret that no changes to the specified address and/or delivery option will be accepted.
- We reserve the right to contact customers and arrange alternative delivery methods and timelines if your delivery address is remote or to cancel the order if delivery is not feasible
- View our delivery rates here.
- Before you finalise your order, you have the option to indicate in the "Notes" field whether the order should only be delivered to you OR you can specify an alternative authorized person's name to receive it on your behalf. You or the authorized person will be required to show proof of identification to the courier upon delivery.
- In order to safeguard your purchase, the carrier will only deliver to the specified address and to you or one of the people indicated on the notes of the order as being authorised to receive your parcel.
- The courier will request proof of identity from the person receiving the parcel if this was indicated in the "notes" field of the order.
- The person receiving the parcel will be asked by the courier to sign the waybill indicating that the parcel/carton has been received undamaged and in good condition.
- Proof of ID may be requested to verify authenticity of purchaser
- In the unlikely event that the parcel/carton is damaged and/or the security seal is broken, then the receiving person can either:
17. Check the parcel in front of the driver and indicate on the courier's waybill (delivery documentation) whether there are any
- breakages, and/or
- damages and/or
- items missing.
Both parties (the courier and the person receiving) will need to co-sign their names against this indication. If the receiving person chooses to still accept the damaged carton, the waybill will reflect that a damaged parcel was received and accepted with both parties co-signing.
18. Alternatively, the receiving person can send the parcel back and indicate on the waybill the reasons for sending the parcel back. Both parties will need to co-sign against this indication.
19. Kindly refer to our refunds policy for further information.
20. Adriatic Ship Supply & Trading Co (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to refuse service, cancel orders and terminate accounts at the company's discretion.