- Adriatic shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of user. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000(PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: PAIA
- Customer details will be stored by Adriatic separately from card details which are entered by the client on Payfast secure site. For more detail on Payfast refer to www.payfast.co.za
- The Online Shopping Site makes use of “cookies”. A cookie is a small piece of data that is stored by your Internet browser on your computer. Cookies are used to provide us with information about your preferences on the Online Shopping Site so that we can provide you with better and more customized content and service when you return to our web site. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information which you supply yourself and it cannot read information off your hard drive. You can set your browser to notify you when you are going to be sent a cookie, giving you the opportunity to decide whether or not to accept it.
- We do not sell or rent personal information about individual members (such as name, address, email address, telephone or fax numbers) to third parties.
- Adriatic may disclose personal information in response to a specific request by a law enforcement agency, court order, or as otherwise required by law.